FibroMoms Forum

Welcome to the FibroMoms forum. Please feel free to post your Qs and As or offer any advice you'd care to share.

FibroMoms Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pregnant!

Hi there....

Just had some great news! I'm pregnant! My only worry is how I will cope with FM. My doctor is really good and he doesn't seem to have any concerns....he has taken me off my painkillers, but has left me on anti-depressants. I worry how I will cope and still try to work as long as I can. My husband is great, although the pregnancy has come as a bit of a shock...we wern't planning it (and yes, I was still on the pill!)

Would appreciate any feed back from anyone who had FM before getting pregnant, and whether being pregnant helped or hindered the FM. I have just turned 39, and baby is due just before I am 40...so I also realise that age is not on my side, either.

Over all I am very happy about being pregnant, but as it is my first, I am a bit apprehensive as well.

Eager to hear anything of relevance. I don't always post, but this site has been wonderful for reminding myself that I am not alone in FM. Thanks to all

Cheers!
Dee in Australia