FibroMoms Forum

Welcome to the FibroMoms forum. Please feel free to post your Qs and As or offer any advice you'd care to share.

FibroMoms Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reflections of an EX - C.F.S. sufferer

Trust you find this of interest and encouragement:

REFLECTIONS OF AN EX-CHRONIC FATIGUE (C.F.S./M.E.) SUFFERER.

ONSET/TRIGGERS: Easter time 1995, I came down with a viral illness, which put me in bed for about 8 days. A full series of blood tests could only tell me what I did not have! My energy/stamina levels never fully recovered after that illness, although at the time, it didn't really occur to me. Initially, I though I was just getting old! (At 29 yrs) Slowly, my lack of energy became frustratingly worse.

In July 1997, chicken pox put me in bed for about 10 days. My digestive system never completely recovered, with irritable bowel syndrome setting in. At the time, I was on holidays, but chose to resign from work, mainly due to my health. I struggled to do some part time work for 3 months, but had to give it up in April 1998, because I was not coping. I have not been working since.

During this time, several very stressful events took place in my life, including the birth of our first child in September 1995, who was eventually diagnosed with a rare, degenerative, genetic, muscle and brain disorder. Without a doubt, this long-term stressful environment was another trigger for my susceptibility to C.F.S.

Between May and November 1994, I had the series of 3 hepatitis B vaccinations, due to work place risks. Although I can't prove it, nor would most medical professionals support the idea, I have no doubt this was another trigger. In talking with other C.F.S. sufferers, many had a vaccination or vaccinations in the months leading up to the initial onset of their condition or they had a major relapse after a vaccination.
[ http://sa.democrats.org.au/parlt/budget99/0803_e.htm].

LIVING WITH C.F.S.: (if it can be called living!) Going along to the local C.F.S. support group for the first 3 to 4 times, was very informative and encouraging. It was good to discover I wasn't the only person struggling to find an understanding doctor, who was prepared to do anything, after endless rounds of blood tests, etc, etc, didn't reveal anything significant. It was also good to find a comprehensive lending library of very informative books, tapes and videos. Depressing though many of the discoveries I made were, there is still a real liberation in understanding exactly what you are dealing with. Taking away the fear of the unknown in the early visits to the support group lifted off a huge emotional burden for me. It gave me more resources to cope with the strange symptoms I was struggling with - (which included in basic order of severity of debility: fatigue/weakness - breathing was a real effort some days, light headedness/dizziness, muscle pain (fibromyalgia) -esp. upper legs, fairly constant headaches, joint pain-esp. ankles, wrists & fingers, unable to sleep or unrefreshing sleep, night sweats, sore throat or ears, churning painful stomach & associated diarrhoea-esp. at night, hot flushed face feeling, itchy gritty eyes, sweaty feeling around the eyes, cold sore feet - no matter what the temperature of the day or how much I covered them up, "brain fog"/confusion/poor short term memory, etc, etc!!)

For a long time, I felt if I strictly followed a very healthy diet, (avoid/eliminate the 5 "whites"- salt, sugar, dairy products, white flour products & all animal fats/products - aim for 80% raw fruit and vegetable diet, while drinking plenty of clean water and vegetable juices-esp. carrot http://hacres.com) I would beat this condition. Dietary changes initially helped, (esp. getting off dairy products-tests latter revealed that I was lactose intolerant) but the improvement was not sustained, and I became emotionally obsessive about what I did or didn't put in my mouth, which was counter productive. While very important, diet was not the source of my healing. I also tried many different (often expensive!!) vitamins, minerals, supplements, natural remedies, etc, etc. with no significant improvements. I got to the stage where I refused to try a new product, unless I heard first hand from another C.F.S. sufferer whom I knew, that they had gained sustained improvement from it.

As the weeks rolled into months and then years, I found going along to the support group frustrating and depressing. Sharing with others, all struggling with similar aches and pains, and NO REAL SOLUTIONS, WAS NOT HELPING ME. I needed to become part of a support group with many people who had recovered from the condition. Those people seemed few and far between, which is a depressing statement in itself, and a reflection of the nature of the condition. Generally, people who had recovered, were out LIVING LIFE, and wanted to put space between themselves and C.F.S.

FREEDOM/RELEASE: I now find myself an EX-C.F.S. sufferer. (PRAISE GOD!!) I
have known the fear of being curled up in a foetal position in bed all day, with intense muscle pain (fibromyalgia) from head to toe, and the strongest dose of painkiller

Re: Reflections of an EX - C.F.S. sufferer

REFLECTIONS OF AN EX-CHRONIC FATIGUE (C.F.S./M.E.) SUFFERER.
PART 2
FREEDOM/RELEASE: I now find myself an EX-C.F.S. sufferer. (PRAISE GOD!!) I
have known the fear of being curled up in a foetal position in bed all day, with intense muscle pain from head to toe, and the strongest dose of painkiller in the house, only just taking the edge off it. I have known the strain on our marriage, as my wife struggled with the frustration of having to cuddle up to a slimy, sweaty husband for months, who was often too weak to even return a decent hug. My heartfelt desire in sharing the story of how I was released from C.F.S. is that it may assist others to find a pathway of healing from this debilitating illness. I have no desire to be controversial, but must share the TRUTH of how God set me free.

On Saturday the 5th of June 1999, I attended a seminar on the cults/occult, and in particular, freemasonry. At the end of that night, there was a time of corporate prayer, out loud, specifically renouncing the generational curses that come about as a result of the oaths taken in masonic rituals. (I have never been a mason and have rejected becoming involved, however, I understand at least 3 generations of my forefathers have been masons.) At the end of that night, God through his Holy Spirit did some MAJOR SURGERY in my life. Since that night, all the major symptoms of C.F.S. in my body have ceased! (MORE INFORMATION www.jubilee.org.nz)

Two days later, I went on a 4-day break with my wife, during which we walked 4 to 5 kilometres per day. I had rarely walked with my wife, for years before that, and would have to turn back early, if I did. I had to be careful and not over do things for a while, as I at times, still struggled with tiredness. My muscles were occasionally sore and stiff, due to the shock of extra use, after years of inactivity. In over 5 years since that night, I have had one relapse (when all the symptoms of C.F.S. returned, for 2 days in bed), from which I received release, by prayerfully renouncing Masonic curses in a similar way to the night of my original healing. My stamina/energy levels have now returned to pre 1995 levels, and I am currently completing a primary school teaching degree, as well as being the primary carer for my disabled son.

C.F.S. is a very perplexing and multifaceted illness. I believe its causes include environmental (pollution/ chemical sensitivity), physical (viral/dietary), emotional (long term stress/grief), medical (vaccinations), and spiritual issues (generational curses through occult involvement), to name some. There are many readily accessible resources about all but the last of these. Unlike native/indigenous peoples, our "western world, rational thinking mindset", has difficulty accepting that physical harm can result from negative spiritual involvement, in the form of generational curses. We hear a lot in the medical field, about people being genetically predisposed to a certain illness or disease, including C.F.S. (eg several members of a family with the same non-contagious illness). I believe in many (NOT ALL) cases, there is a spiritual predisposition, in the form of a generational curse at the root of that genetic predisposition. Unless these generational curses are renounced and cut off, then there is a "freedom" for diseases to continue to manifest down a generational line.

My challenge to you is to prayerfully consider your spiritual heritage, and seek out people/resources, to assist you with any issues, which may be keeping you in ill health. By all means, continue to pursue all possible issues that may be causing your illness, but don't spend lots of money and time pursuing others, while ignoring/neglecting the spiritual. If in many cases, C.F.S. is spiritually rooted, we should not find it surprising that medical science is finding the mysteries of the illness hard to unravel, by the testing of physical body specimens.

Through the hardest months of my illness, I declared I would widely promote and sell anything that gave me SUSTAINED release from C.F.S. I promote to you the healing power of Jesus Christ, through the renouncing of generational curses. I can't however sell it to you, because it will not cost you anything!!

HOWARD SAVAGE
Queensland, AUSTRALIA.

P.S. Please feel free to pass this on to any others you know of struggling with C.F.S. or fibromyalgia. They need all the POSITIVE news they can get!

Some months after my healing, I met another lady who had been battling C.F.S for 17 years (she had been president of a New Zealand C.F.S. support group), who was completely set free in a similar way, for the same reason as I was.

OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST:

http://www.hodderheadline.co.uk/index.asp?url=bookdetails.asp&book=457&best

http://www.sozo.org/resources_miracles.html

http://www.raindropmusic.co.uk/about/

I have no personal or financial interest in any of the organizations referenced in this