FibroMoms Forum

Welcome to the FibroMoms forum. Please feel free to post your Qs and As or offer any advice you'd care to share.

FibroMoms Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Welcome to the FibroMom web site, Please ro

Hi I am a Mother with confirmed Myofacial Pain Dicease(sp )but I also have a lot of the symptoms for Fibro also. My therapist siad it is possible to have it and not have all the teneder points ect. Anyway I am looking for a site that is possitivly based. I know it is helpful to be able to sometimes vent about how much pain we are in, how tired we are and how it gets so depressing. But I feel we also need to find away to be possitive to continue to do as much research as we can and find as many ways as we can that will help all of us.

Anyway thats me nice to be here. I am on the web every day and am always looking for new information about FMS and MP. I did find that they now changed MP to a Disease sorry about the spelling from a syndrome. Has anyone els heard this?

Kristina

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm very excited to have my site up and running. Please stop by often, as I still have a lot of work to do. I would like this to be a great place to meet other parents with FMS, or other conditions.

I want to hear from you. Please take a moment to post an introduction, or sign my guest book. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve this site, feel free to e-mail me. I am always interested in your favorite links, books, or recipies.

I ask that you be respectful of others, and please keep it clean. I will remove any offensive posts.

POST AWAY!!!Thankyou, Ark