FibroMoms Forum

Welcome to the FibroMoms forum. Please feel free to post your Qs and As or offer any advice you'd care to share.

FibroMoms Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: support for others

Hello. Nice to meet you. I appologize for not responding sooner. I have been pretty busy with summer activities, and Dr. appts.

I hope you keep posting. Do you have kids? If so how old ?

Take care, ARK

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Nice site! I also was diagnosed with fibro in 1992 after being in pain for years. I finally got so bad I could hardly work. All my regular Doc would tell me is that I had some syndrome but he never gave it a name. I got so bad that my husband made an appointment for me at Mayo clinic. But before I could get there I came across a Rheumatologist closer to home. I told her that I had made the appointment at Mayo but she thought I should try her first. And sure enough on the first visit she diagnosed me with fibro and of course I have most all the other things that go along with it...ringing ears that drive me crazy, IBS, tender skin, burning skin, sleep disorder, fibro fog, etc, etc. So I truly can feel for others. This is no vacation. It's nice to be able to talk to others who have what you have because they are about the only ones who understand what you are going through although my husband has been a great supporter. But I know sometimes he is even frustrated with this dreaded nightmare. I've said enough for now but I will check back later. Hugs