The Good Ole Boys.....   

Don't get no better than This!!!                                    

Fox Hunting Down South
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finally

Finally got this dang computer fixed.
Been away from Foxhunting for a while.When you lose your hunting buddy (Daddy) it's kinda hard to keep up the intersest.I hope to get back started soon.Mostly been fooling with my horses and still cleaning up from Ivan.It will take us all quit a few years to get over the mess that storm did.I've talked with several of the Deer hunters from this area and they all seem to agree the storm really affected the hunting .Has it affected the foxhunting in our area?
Hopefully I can get the site updated now and get more current on the hunts coming up and the results .
Several of the horse owners in my area want to start judging some hunts and keep asking me who they need to get in touch with .If any of you officers need any judges locally pleae post and I will get in touch with them and have them give you a call.Thanks again for all the prayers and support for my family during our loss and if any of you ever need us don't hesitate to let us know.
Also please post any hunts coming up or current with results..
Whats the latest as far as Florida closing the Blackwater Forest to dogs in the upcoming year???
Their is a rumor floating around that they may re-open the Conecuh National Forest to dogs next year.
I plan on making a trip to Montgomery in the near future to discuss Dog hunting in Alabama as a whole.If any of you have any input or would like to go please send me you comments by Email.I will get back in touch with you.

Location Brewton