Need advice? Just wanna talk?
Did you read a poem you loved?
Post your thoughts here

My sO-CaLLeD LiFe
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
im his shrink

the guy i like, i am like his shrink.. but i only talk to him online cuz in person hes awkward and doesnt talk to me. but he pours his heart out on AIM and i give him advice, but it kills me. because he likes my friend a lot and we talk about it constantly. i am sick of just being his shrink but i cant tell him how i feel cuz it would make things... bad. i dont know what to do or say to him.

i just want it to stop! i posted a poem but its not up yet. its on the mainpage and its about this. but idk wat to do anymore

Re: im his shrink

and im talking to him now.. but its so hard for me. i just cant rly handle doing it day after day

my poem is up now. please check it out. its not that great but it says how i feel..

whats the poem called so i know which one

i understand what youre going through cuz i went through the same thing. first you have to see if and make sure if your friend likes him too....if she doesnt then its great for you.but then you have to grow some ballz haha srry but true and just talk to him about exactly what your poem says. you dont know what could happen....he could feel the same way secretly and be the same way youre being about him.i went throught the same thing and now im with the guy and have been for about a yr....so just try it.:)

argh, isnt that so annoying? it always sucks to be "the friend" or "the listener" when you dont want to be. i dont know if you guys will ever be anything more, but if it bothers you to always hear him talking about this other girl, i would say something. you dont have to be a sounding board if you dont want to be and i dont think its fair for this guy to think thats all you are.

hah well kiddo first that sucks.
so do you like the guy as boyfriend "material" or just friends.
you need to tell him that the whole online thing isnt working out he needs to talk in person.
and its good that your being a good friend and listening just hang and say something.
hey maybe it wont go as bad as u think :D