Did you read a poem you loved?
Post your thoughts here

My sO-CaLLeD LiFe
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
text messages

ok
so my problem is someone sent a text-message saying i like a boy who i dont now the whole school knows!
what should i do?
t.t.y.l

Re: text messages

i would honestly just ignore the text message. whoever texted you is just being stupid... and i think ignoring it is probably the best thing. dont waste your energy trying to defend yourself. i know right now it seems like the whole school knows, but try to step back a little and not let yourself get sucked into the drama that is school.. and know that in a few weeks people will forget about you supposedly liking someone just as quickly as they found out. :) keep us posted.

just find whoever sent the message and confront them they probaly just did it to show off.
if you know you dont like the guy it shouldnt matter.
just dont make a big deal out of it cuz then people are goin to start thinking you do :D

this thing kinda happened to me too. so i liked this boy and my classmate found out, so literally shouted it out to the whole class, the whole school knew. but you know what it's no big deal because it is a crush it's normal, and besides i bet some other drama and scandel will over come yours by tomorrow. my issue blew over in less than three hours, so relax and just ignore it.