DICEMAN FOR PRESIDENT Forum

Here it is...........yay!!

DICEMAN FOR PRESIDENT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Veto tool bag contest!!

Just write a 500 word essay on how the tool bag will make you a better tech.
Include in your essay how it will improve customer service and reduce green house gases.
Use big words, check your spelling and don't bullshit me either.

Re: Veto tool bag contest!!

I should win a VETO because I need it to keep the snow flakes off of my tools so that it does not melt and rust them out. This will make my tools last longer so that I do not have to keep buying new ones. This savings alone will reduce my carbon footprint and make the world a greener place. I will be so excited that I am saving the environment that I will be much more motivated and enthused to quickly think and troubleshoot all of my customers problems, even solve why the HOs wife never yells "OOOOOOH" or "Oh my God".

So send me the VETO delux, with the secret compartment where I can hide the trojans, Ky, and viagara for those 4 hour 'extended service call' sessions. A little compartment for a vial of number 2 oil would be great. A dab or two will cover the monkey den smell of sex and the cheap perfume of other woman. Just walk in the house going, 'damn I hate working on oil', my own wife will not touch me until the oil smell is gone, and it gives me time to recharge my spent batteries.

Re: Veto tool bag contest!!

So far, you are winning.