Question / Answers & Discussions About Being a Peace Corps Volunteer in Benin

Ask a question about what it's like to be a Peace Corps Volunteer in Benin and I (webmaster) will forward your question to a FOB board member to be answered. Anyone else may add to any response or question. Please ask one question per entry to make it easier for subsequent users to peruse questions and answers. Please also check to see if your question has already been asked before submitting a question. See a similar forum on the Fon is Fun website

Forum: Question / Answers & Discussions About Being a Peace Corps Volunteer in Benin
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Married Couples

My wife and I will both be english education volunteers in Benin. I was wondering if you had any insight into whether there are certain cities or towns where married couples are usually placed. For example, I thought that we might end up in one of the larger cities since there are two of us doing the same thing. On the other hand, I thought they might tend to put married couples in the more remote places, since we would have each other for company. I was just curious and would appreciate any thoughts you might have. Thanks for your help!

Re: Married Couples - by Tandy - Mar 25, 2003 1:30pm
Re: Re: Married Couples - by Anonymous - Mar 25, 2003 2:49pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com