Question / Answers & Discussions About Being a Peace Corps Volunteer in Benin

Ask a question about what it's like to be a Peace Corps Volunteer in Benin and I (webmaster) will forward your question to a FOB board member to be answered. Anyone else may add to any response or question. Please ask one question per entry to make it easier for subsequent users to peruse questions and answers. Please also check to see if your question has already been asked before submitting a question. See a similar forum on the Fon is Fun website

Forum: Question / Answers & Discussions About Being a Peace Corps Volunteer in Benin
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Welcome 2007 Benin PCV's!!!

Welcome new Peace Corps Benin volunteers!!!Congratulations , and we look forward to having you here!!! My name is Sarah and I'm a SED (Business) volunteer in a little town called Boukoumbe, which is in the north of Benin. If you guys have any questions I would be more than willing to help you out. Email me at: sarahinafrica@gmail.com. If you're not a SED/ICT person, then I could also put you in contact with someone from your sector. See you soon!!!

Re: Welcome 2007 Benin PCV's!!! - by Phoebe - May 30, 2007 10:08am
Re: Re: Welcome 2007 Benin PCV's!!! - by Rima - Jun 7, 2007 9:56pm
Re: Re: Welcome 2007 Benin PCV's!!! - by Matt - Jun 19, 2007 8:59pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com