OraMedia - Dental Self Sufficiency Forum

Greetings!

I've moved the discussion from the original Yahoo Groups to this location in order to attempt the categorization of discussion a little better.
    The purpose of the OraMedia site was to disseminate the works of Dr. Robert O. Nara (DDS)( see 'Freedom from Dental Disease' ).  It would be best to become acquainted with some of his work and points of view on oral health before getting involved here.  In addition, Dr. Nara wrote a couple of very popular books on the subject, 'Money by the Mouthful' and 'How to Become Dentally Self Sufficient.'
    At the very least, please read 'The 7 Factors Transcript,' which covers the 7 factors or principles Dr. Nara set up as guides for keeping our teeth healthy for life.  This is a transcript of the last speech he gave with the National Health Federation in San Francisco, 1986, and covers the following:

1.    Nutrition
2.    Frame of Reference
3.    Options
4.    Knowledge
5.    Understanding the biological balance
6.    Taking Action
7.    Money

The discussions, therefore, will be broken down into those categories, so if you are going to write about Vitamin D, as it relates to oral health, then post in the 'Nutrition' Subject thread and so on.
    This interface has a search function, so you are encouraged to use it, as time goes by, to see if your question to the group has already been covered.  If you want to view the subjects in a given category, click on "Switch to Threaded Style" just below here.

Thank you,
Tom Cornwell
Administrator

Forum: OraMedia - Dental Self Sufficiency Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Heart Murmur / Irrigation

I haven't asked any "professionals", because most are main-stream and would much prefer to have me come in every 3 months after having 2 grams of amoxicyllin for breakfast, for perio-maintenance, than to let me use a home solution.

My instincts are consistent with your retired dentist who asked what happens when I cut myself on a Dorito. Or even if I bleed from flossing. I don't see how brushing and flossing could be OK when irrigation could be dangerous. It just doesn't make any sense. Maybe the irrigation machines print that on the box to avoid being sued.

I didn't have rheumatic fever as a kid. Nobody got all uptight after my echogram. Just said I'd need to premedicate with dental work. My husband has a hip implant and has to do the same thing. I don't understand that either.

Let me know if any other information or opinions surface.

Location: (ie, U.S. CA, U.S. VT, AU QLD, etc.) Thousand Oaks, CA

Email  
Re: Re: Heart Murmur / Irrigation - by Ken L - Feb 25, 2009 3:48pm
Re: Heart Murmur / Irrigation - by jacob - Jun 7, 2007 12:56pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com