Return to Website

IndianMLM.Com Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. However, please do not post messages relating to free-to-join internet-based pyramid schemes. We want this to be a valuable resource for Indian Network Marketing and any posting not pertaining to Indian MLM will be deleted.

IndianMLM.Com Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Screen size

Screen size

I recently purchased a new computer and monitor. I wasn't sure whether to get a 16:9 or standard 4:3 aspect ratio monitor. Our current monitors are 20-inch diagonals. I decided that a 16:9 23-inch diagonal would give me more room to move screens around if more than one program was open at the same time, like Corel and EOS. What I hadn't considered is how much more convenient it is to have a larger area for working on designs after you change the system parameters from 4:3 to 16:9. Not only can you move things around more easily when working with them, the object list gets spread out over a wider area so you can see more of it without sacrificing space for the design. What I also hadn't considered is the fact that you can show wide jacket back designs at their true size. If you are in the market for a new monitor, consider a 16:9 aspect ratio.

jetta turbocharger