P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah

Welcome to our forum.
Feel free to post your comments about our on going struggle.

Forum: P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Advocating

Hau Mitakuwe Oyassin. My name is James Austin, an Advocate for all Tribal Nations to speak out for things that are wrong to make them right. I am Choctaw/Cherokee, a member of the Appalachian American Indians of West Virginia, a graduate of Sitting Bull College with my B/S Major in American Indian Studies and General Studies and a Retired Disabled Native American Veteran. I came across an article from the Teton Times from back in 2013 about the 490 Utes that were terminated because of Mixed Blood. I wish to Advocate to attempt to fix this travesty. It's very wrong to terminate because of being Mixed Blood. Its not about being mixed blood that makes you Native American, but what you do from the heart that makes you Native American. It was the white man who wanted to assimilate the Native People to be white. All Tribal people have some aspects of white and other mixed nationalities. I don't charge nor do I make promises. Just doing it from the heart and guidance from the Creator. You can reach me at my e-mail address or at 520-850-6423. I stand with you my relatives who have been terminated. Pilamaya. Toksa. James Austin

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains