P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah

Welcome to our forum.
Feel free to post your comments about our on going struggle.

Forum: P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Search for family, father enrollment number

I am looking for any descendents of the Wyaskett Family.
My Father was Budd Wyaskett, Mother Christine Shavanaugh, I am currently residing in Whittier Ca,
I have 4 sisters, 2 brothers ( Blood Family )who I know but I would like to know more about my ancestors and their legend.
I can be reached at 562-695-0735 (Home) or 562-652-4119 (cell)
Also I would like to know if somebody could find out my Fathers enrollment number, I had it but lost it in my travels,
Thank you,
Lynn Wyaskett ( Knight )

Email  
Re: Search for family, father enrollment number

Dear Lynn

I can help with your Father and Mothers roll number. Your Father's roll number is MB-479 and your mothers number is MB-480. This is the only information I have on your family. I hope this help's

Email  

Thank you for the info, it is very appreciated

Lynn Wyaskett ( Knight )

Email  

Mr Denver:
I was wondering if you could help me find out how I go about getting documentation of my father being a member of the tribe. You were able to get me his enrollment number so I thought of you first. Also is there anyway to find any documentation of the births of us kids. Anything saying I am his son and he is my father.
Again Thank you for your help, I can still be contacted at the same phone numbers.

Sincerely,
Mr Lynn Jay Knight ( Wyaskett )

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com