P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah

Welcome to our forum.
Feel free to post your comments about our on going struggle.

Forum: P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
OUR CIRCLE OF WARRIORS

I WAS WONDERING AS TO WHY IN THE {OUR CIRCLE OF WARRIORS] THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF VETS WHO ARE MIXBLOODS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ON IT . IS THERE A WAY THAT IT MAY BE UPdated? I MY SELF SERVED ALMOST 8 YRS IN THE MARINE CORPS ALSO SOME OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SERVED

Email  
Re: OUR CIRCLE OF WARRIORS

Mr. Reyos, as I mentioned to you in an email that I am trying to get a complete list of all the Mixed Blood veterans so that I can include them in the planned Veterans Memorial. I have just found out that you are a veteran not listed in the "Our Circle of Warriors" but now I have you in my list. I need the help of everyone to find out who is not displayed in the current list. I need to find out about Aaron Daniels. His photo is displayed and has a MB # 74 but that seems to belong to Albert Daniels Jr. I cannot find the name of Aaron Daniels in the list of the Terminated Utes. So, if anyone has any information about him, then I would appreciate it very much and any other information about other Mixed Blood Veterans. I would also like to have documents that showed they were in the service and their deployments. A DD Form 214 is a good start although it might be called something else for the older veterans. I hope that relatives, friends and interested people will be able to provide me some assistance so that I can ensure that these veterans are honored properly.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com