P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah

Welcome to our forum.
Feel free to post your comments about our on going struggle.

Forum: P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Danny Lopez.

It was neat to see Little Indian Red Lopez's piture in the photo album. My aunt Lafern Caudell and I seen him fight Roberto Castano in the Salt Palace. He did knock Roberto out, cant remember what round but it was early. After the fight Little Idian Red Lopez had a get together at one of the Hotels across the street from the Salt Palace. We got to meet Danny, his brother and family. I did get his autograph but I lost it. My Aunt Lafern tell's me she grew up with Danny's family.

Email  
Re: Danny Lopez.

It is nice to see some of our people recognized.
Danny "Little Red Lopez" and his family was raised here in the Uinta Basin.
They lived on the road going north to Whiterocks across from the old "Alterra High School" and I belive
also North across from the Bottle Hollow Complex.
I know most of the Lopez family Dannys Mother is listed on the Terminated Roll of the Mixed Bloods 490. Danny was here years back and toured the reservation, i have several pictures of him and met him in Ft. Duchesen as we talked about when we grew up, went to school togather,played togather etc.and was known as the "Fort Duchesne Ites.." Although his sister and i were more the same age. Fern Caudell, Leah and i were best friends and still are.

We also have a "Siver Olympia Medilist" in Bow and Arrow on our Terminated rolls that the hall of fame refurse to enter his name because he was terminated.

Now you guys can all see why its so important that we regain the identities that was stoled from us and our children plus alot of other things.

I hope everyone will hang in there and support the case that we have worked so hard for, as i see alot of you falling by the wayside.
Oranna B. Felter
Lead Plaintiff Felter v. Salazar

Re: Danny Lopez. my cousin

please send submission papers asap lora j loyd 4455 south wakeport bay salt lake city utah 84128

Email   could u please send submissions form asap lora loyd 4455 south wakeport bay salt lake city utah84128   Website
Re: Danny Lopez.my cousin

please send submission leter asap to lora jane loyd 4455 south wakeport bay salt lake city utah 84128

Email   could u please send submissions form asap lora loyd 4455 south wakeport bay salt lake city utah84128   Website
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com