P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah

Welcome to our forum.
Feel free to post your comments about our on going struggle.

Forum: P.L. 671, The Termination of the Mixed-Blood Uinta's of Utah
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
WEBSITE

AS YOU READ ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS SITE OUR "WEBSITE" WILL BE CLOSEING DOWN AFTER "SEPTEMBER 31ST."
ITS WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE GONE, AS I THINK MOST OF OUR PEOPLE INCLUDING ALOT WHO WERE NOT MEMBERS OF OUR CASE ENJOYED GOING ON THE WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION, LOOKING AT THE PICTURES ETC.
I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK "EARL DENVER" FOR THE GREAT JOB HE HAS DONE IN CREATING AND KEEPING THE WEBSITE UPDATED, WITHOUT HIM THERE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN A WEBSITE IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB, "THANKS YELLOWPINE FROM THE BOTTOME OF MY HEART."
TOO BAD ALL OUR PLAINTIFFS DIDN'T SUPPORT THE CASE AND LEFT IT UP TO ONLY A FEW, THEREFORE WE HAD TO MAKE A DECISION OF DISCONTINUEING THE WEBSITE, JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELESE IT COSTS MONEY TO HAVE THE WEBSITE ON.
TO ALL OF THE "FEW" WHO MADE A COMMITTMENT TO HELP ON THE CASE AND HAS KEPT THAT COMMITMENT, I THANK YOU, IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT WE WERE ABLE TO KEEP THE WEBSITE THIS LONG, OTHERS JUST DONT CARE I GUESS.
NOW THERE WILL BE NO INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENS WHAILE OUR CASE HEADS TO THE U.S. COURT OF APPEALS, WHEN BEFORE YOU WERE ABLE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
LIKE WE HAVE STATED BEFORE THE CASE IS NOT OVER, WE ARE STILL IN COURT, BUT I MUST SAY I'AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE LITTLE INTREST THAT MOST OF THE PLAINTIFFS HAVE SHOWN NOT SUPPORTING THIS VERY IMPORTANT CASE.
WITH A HEAVY HEART I SAY GOODBY TO OUR WEBSITE AND THANK EARL FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
ORANNA B. FELTER ONE OF THE LEAD PLAINTIFFS OF FELTER V. SALAZAR

Re: WEBSITE

AS FELTER CAME TO END, AN NEW CHAPTER BEGINS..

WE WILL BE GOING ON TO CONGRESS ON OUR JOURNEY TO JUSICE AND WE HAVE ALSO MADE THE DECISION TO "KEEP THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING..."

ALTHOUGH EARL OUR WEBMASTER HAS DECIDED HE WANTS TO GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRCECTION, MY GRANDSON WILL TAKE OVER WHERE EARL LEFT OFF. THANKS EARL FOR JOB WELL DONE! AS SOON AS EARL GETS THE DOMANION NAME AND INFO. TRANSFERRED TO US THEN MY GRANDSON WILL BE THE NEW WEBMASTER.

SO KEEP COMING ON THE WEBSITE FOR NEW INFORMATION AND UPDATES, WE ARE SAD ABOUT THE FELTER CASE NOT BEING WON, BUT WE HAVE LEARNED THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE COURTS, SO WE WILL NOW "HEAD FOR CONGRESS" WE HOPE EVERYONE WILL STICK BY US AND HELP KEEP THE FIRES BURNING!

LOOK FORWARD TO READING ANY COMMENTS ON YOUR FEELING ABOUT FELTER AND CONGRESS.

WE WILL BE POSTING INFORMATION ABOUT OUR JOURNEY TO JUSTICE AS WE CONTINUE TO WALK THE PATH.

THANKS FOR STANDING UP AND STANDING BESIDE US!
ORANNA

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com