Return to Website

Dj Gaz's Forum

Leave messages for Gaz and anyone else about Djing Music, Website design or whatever you want.

Dj Gaz's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
broken heart

Don't know wot to say really, except been there and know how you feel, but believe me it does get easier.

You will meet someone else one day that will blow you away and that'll be it...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yeah that's her. I wish I could get over her though. It does your head in thinking about someone all the time. Especially when your trying to get to sleep and even worse when she is the first thing you think of when you wake up! I hate her for it now coz it does my head in. I wish we had split up over something or fell out properly. I dunno. It just hurts and I want it to go away.

Replying to:

I think I know Abi, think I knew her last year when I was a youth worker. Has she got short dark hair, and a little brother that goes to Portland school? If it is the Abi I know I can see why you still think about her, she's really nice.

You'll get over her one day, even if you don't there's nowt wrong with it.

Replying to:

Abi is 17. She lives just down the road from me in Shireoaks.

"Sorry to bring it up if your still not over her"

Oh my God. Is it that obvious? Yeah I was totally in love with her and she just sacked me out of the blue. I don't even know why. I still think about her all the time and it hurts loads and loads. I'm a bit worried about myself to tell you the truth. It's been ages now and I still shouldn't feel like this. Even when I have been out with other girls it hasn't felt right and I can't get over her... Oh well I have just got to try and get on with it. Her new boyfriend signed my guestbook on the site. How cool of him was that.

Replying to:

www.oldschoolmates.co.uk,look under Hartland. No don't know Chris Beech, am I missing anything by not? How old is Abi, your ex? Is she from Shireoaks? Sorry to bring it up if your still not over her, but just wondering if it's an Abi I know from Shireoaks, probably a bit younger actually.