Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tyrone 2014 Stamp on Facebook

Hello everyone. We have started a Facebook page for the continued effort to get Ty a stamp for his centenary. It was discovered that the Advisory Committee was impressed by the number of "Likes" that one person's name (who had been submitted) got on their FB page. So we thought we would give it a try for Ty. Please go to the link and click "Like" on his page. Please pass the link along to anyone you know who has a Facebook page.

Thank you!!!

Cheryl

http://www.facebook.com/TyronePowerStamp2014

Re: Tyrone 2014 Stamp on Facebook

I got my post (vote) in! They will be very elegant stamps!

Thank you, glad you like them and thank you for adding your name to the page. Those are my designs and I doubt the USPS takes them into consideration when/if he is honored. They are meant to show them just how dynamic he would be on a stamp.

MV,
I am new back to the site after an absence for a long time. I just want to know how do I get tyrone Power Stamps. I am not member of facebook do I have to be MV? I actually got a lump in my throat when I saw the beautiful example of the stamps. What would he say if he knew what you have all done for him still so far into the future. Its truely wonderful and thankyou so so much. How do I get stamps please.

alex

MV
How do I get Tyrone Power stamps.?

Also I see Tyrone has his own facebook account also.
I noticed someone on facebook made the comment that it was not his best photo and could it be changed for his facebook page account........??

I checked out the stamp page for him on facebook that is really nice.!!

Wow, what a GORGEOUS stamp!!!! Well done, Cheryl!!!

Glad you like it......feel free to check out the "photo" section at the other examples I have done.

No matter what they do........he would look great!!!

Hello cheryl,
I am new to the site after a few year absence due to being sick. i went to sign on the petition for the Tyrone Power postage stamp and I see it is closed. Gosh it made me sad actually. Is there anything we can do to re-open this at all.?

I am not a user of facebook and do not understand it really so what does it mean he will have a stamp on facebook.? Can u imagine seeing him every time you sent or got mail..!! how wonderful!!
Just want to make sure that I am wrong about the postage stamp petition being closed through the post office petition.

cheryl
I will check this facebook page out seeing as the postage stamp looks like its closed.

thanks
alex