Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I want to say thankyou for the 'Tyrone Power Pages'

I want to thank 2 people. First the lady who put this website together. It is truly amazing what she has done..it blows my mind. The skill, the perfection, the detail, the research. It is all so incredibly professional I cannot imagine the months or even years of research of putting this together. Anyway I do not know who she is and want to thank her..is there an e-mail or link on here to send her a message because I love this site.

I also want to thank Cheryll Lynn. I do not know who she is maybe she is on this site or another Tyrone Power site, but she has amazing youtube videos of Tyrone Power that she has put together and I really wanted to thank her also.

I do not know either of these 2 women but for me as a fan of Tyrone Powers work, apart from that and being a fan of his being just a gorgeous man inside and out also I want to thank them both for the hard work they do for us fans. Without the clips of films and the great videos and this website of volumes and volumes of information and photos..... I THANK YOU BOTH!!! You just make my day with both of yours hard work for us fans!!!
Whoever you are--------THANKYOU!!

Lexie

Re: I want to say thankyou for the 'Tyrone Power Pages'

You are very welcome, Alex....so glad you like the videos I create for him.....it is always a pleasure.

Re: I want to say thankyou for the 'Tyrone Power Pages'

No...THANKYOU Cheryl!!!

lexie