Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Family ties

Hello,

My grandfather who passed away in 1993( or 92) was related to Tyrone Power. My grandfather was Irish and from Columbus, Ohio. His name was william Ignacious Power. Since I was a little girl I always use to hear how I was related to Tyrone power. I never was too much on top of it until I first saw one of his movies when I was in my early teens. I am now 44 years old and have always wondered more about Power family ties. Does anyone know more about his relatives in Ohio? Most of my mothers family have passed away and close relatives. I am curious about this great actor and would love to hear from anyone who has information on him...

Thank you,

cheryl C

Re: Family ties

Hi Cheryl,

How very exciting to have family connections. They were such a tremendous acting dynasty.

I can send you some things via mail (it would be a lot easier than typing) and I'll contact you via e-mail.

joanne

Re: Re: Family ties

Hi Joanne,

I am not sure if you sent me anything yet or not, but if so, could you resend it again? I am having trouble with my computer..If you have sent me anything, please try again..I look forward to hearing from you,

Cheryl C..

Re: Re: Re: Family ties

Nope, haven't done so yet Cheryl (it's been a crazy week, I'm afraid) but will do so soon.

joanne

Re: Family ties

I actually sold something on ebay to a bidder who was related to TP on his mother's side. The bidder's last name was Reaume (TP's mother's maiden name) and she never met TP's family.