The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: ...the cover :-)......

Hi Melody,

I don't think there is that much traffic, no. Last time I checked, ages ago actually, it averaged about 25 to 30 hits per day. This was a few yrs. ago and it was info. from the counter at the bottom of the main page). However, you can get a hit from people that inadvertently come to the site as well (those are counted also).

As for this Discussion page, you can also view how many times the messages get looked at by selecting "switch to board style" at the top of the page.

Have you ever seen "Rawhide," by the way?

j.

Never Seen Rawhide

Actually I haven't. Based on his other movies, how would you rate it?

Re: Never Seen Rawhide

Wow, you've never seen it! It's pretty good actually. A small gem and underrated, really. I think you're in for a treat. It's gripping and tp has good chemistry with Susan H. Also the supporting cast (Jack Elam in particular) is great!

By the way if you get Cinemax, "Suez" is on tomorrow (the 7th).

Luck of the Irish

With St. Pat's coming, I'm glad I recorded this little gem during the days when AMC was truly AMC!! I still have your copy of Daytime Wife, too. I wonder if they'll release these. For some of the movies they pull from the vaults, one would think these would also get back in circulation.

Re: Luck of the Irish

Is it that 3rd generationvhs copy of "Daytime Wife", Melody? (I'll e-mail you, as I have a better copy of that.)