The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

Great to see you Peggi :-)!!!

Illinois, wow! A big difference indeed from AZ! Bet you're going to miss that state.

The kids must be so big, at this point :-)!!!

Great to have you back :-).

joanne

Re: Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

Hey Joanne!

It is so wonderful to hear from you! Yeah, Illinois is definitely different from AZ ("we're not in Kansas anymore" LOL)

Hope everything is going well with you! What's new in your neck of the woods?

The kids really are growing up fast - Lisa will be 18 in June and James is 15 - makes me feel verrrry old!

I've been looking at all the new things on your site - what a goldmine! You've really done a wonderful job - Ty would be proud, I'm sure =)

Talk to you soon! Peggi

Re: Re: Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

I was out of town, but did not forget it was Ty's birthday yesterday!

So Peggi you moved to Illinois--anywhere near Chicago? (I'm still in the Windy City!)

Great to see you back! Glad all is well!

MV

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

Hi Melody!

So nice to hear from you!

We're in Glen Carbon (the southwest part of the state). Can't wait to get up to Chicago sometime, though!

Peggi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

Peggi--let me know if you're ever in town!

Ordered my Ty Vol 2 (or pre-ordered) on Amazon.

They have it on sale and also got free shipping.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

I'll do that, Melody!

That's cool that you're getting all those Ty flicks and free shipping to boot ... I'll have to check out Amazon ...

Re: Re: Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

What is truly hard to believe is that James will be 15! I still remember him as such a little boy still! And Lisa 18! Sheesh, we are getting old :-)!! She's probably getting ready for college :-)!

j.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello All & Happy Birthday to Ty!

Yeah, I know - I really do feel old...Lisa's hoping to start college in the fall, and James is talking about what kind of car he wants when he turns 16 (dream on guy =)...time passes way too fast...