Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watching an old favorite again

A close friend and I watched "The Sun Also Rises" , this weekend. she had never seen it before. I had not seen it in years. She's only 26 and I introduced her to Ty a few years ago and now she is a big fan. The best remark made by my friend all evening was when she said, "Ty still had great legs at 42, didn't he?"
LOL

TP/Legs

Yes, Nann, he most certainly did!

Re: Watching an old favorite again

I can hardly wait for the new collection to come out.I really am looking forward to "I'll Be Seeing You" .

Re: Re: Watching an old favorite again

Too true! (Although the legs were a bit on the skinny side a few yrs. prior to this :-)!

Agree about "I'll Never Forget.." After years of 10th and 100th generation VHS copies, only available, it's hard to believe we're actually going to SEE what this film looks like. 'Rumor' has it that it's a combination b/w and color. (Never could tell with the worn vhs copies!).

Here's the Amazon link. All that for $35. Not bad :-)!

http://www.amazon.com/Collection-Metropole-Dormitory-Wonderful-Honeymoon/dp/B0016MOWPU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1213306672&sr=8-1

Re: Re: Re: Watching an old favorite again

I've got my order in. It will be nice to see the ones I haven't seen.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Watching an old favorite again

I can hardly wait. I just moved to another town in Florida. I now live in Lakeland. It is much smaller than Tampa, but I needed the change, and I am closer to where I teach. I have a larger apartment, and my dog loves it.