Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP--Need help opening attachments on this site?

Hello All,
I am new and I read many of the articles on here but every time I try to open attatchments in someones messages I cannot open them, any of them except one y0utube message once. I cut and paste it into yahoo and it brings me right back to the original persons message. What am I doing wrong. I would love to be able to see the collage that one person did of Ty and the numerous photos you guys post or anything else to that matter. Any help would be great. I feel stupid that I am unable to see these as everyone else can..........what am I doing wrong guys? Thanks for the help here. ---alexandra

Re: HELP--Need help opening attachments on this site?

Hi Alexandra -

Just copy and paste the link into the Address box above, after deleting the address that is already in there. Make sure it has the http:// as the first part of the link.

Hope this helps - I'm not the best at explaining computer stuff.

Best wishes! Peggi

Re: Re: HELP--Need help opening attachments on this site?

Hi Peggy,
When you say address box above, do you mean my yahoo search box or google search box. If so then I am doing it right but not working or is the address box something on this site? Sorry did not really understand Peggy.
thanks
alexandra

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Alexandra -

Just copy and paste the link into the Address box above, after deleting the address that is already in there. Make sure it has the http:// as the first part of the link.

Hope this helps - I'm not the best at explaining computer stuff.

Best wishes! Peggi

Re: HELP--Need help opening attachments on this site?

Hi Peggy,
I figured it out. gosh I am stupid I was not paying attention to the addres bar on my pc. Apologies for not really understanding this. I saw the collage. WOW fantastic Peggy--just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for explaining it to me it was very clear I was just not.
alexandra