Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fan Art Page

Hi Joanne,

Wow, Melody tipped me off on Facebook about the gorgeous collage you did for the fan art page...it is soooo beautiful! I have one I did recently of him and Norma in Marie Antoinette - I will email it to you, or should I post it here?

Sorry I've been away for so long - things here are awfully busy and they seem to get busier all the time. I hope everything is going well with you...would love to hear what you're up to these days =)

It's so nice too see so many new fans too - even though he's gone Ty has always been able to find a wonderful fan base...gotta love the guy =)

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!! Peggi xo

Re: Fan Art Page

Hi Peggi, actually I'm the one that needs to APOLOGIZE as I'm long overdue in e-mailing you. So I need to drop you a note.

That's great (!) that you did another collage, can't wait to see it :-)! Why don't post it here, yes, and I'll add it to fan art page as well. As for the banner, it's fine but your collage is the real original and gorgeous piece, IMHO :-)!!

Looking forward to the MA piece!

j.

Re: Re: Fan Art Page

That's okay, Joanne - I know you've been very busy too...totally understandable.

I really do think your banner is beyond gorgeous - I love the vintage feeling to it - it's a beauty!

I went ahead and uploaded the Marie Antoinette collage to my blog, so here's the link: http://desertphotography.blogspot.com/2008/09/marie-antoinette-atc.html I hope you like it - and I'm so glad the Fan Art page is up. Thank you so so much for creating it Joanne - I hope it inspires a lot of fans to start making all sorts of Ty Art =)

Talk to you soon! Hugs, Peggi

Re: Re: Re: Fan Art Page

Fan art page? What fan art page? (she said breathlessly) I looked at the website but can't find a link to a fan art page. Where do I go?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fan Art Page

Hi there!

If you go to the Homepage and click on Updates, there is a link on (I believe) the third or so entry down.

Would love to see your TP fan art =)

Hugs, Peggi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fan Art Page

Bwa ha ha! So would I! Though it will have to wait for another life. ;) I just want to have a look at the fan art page, that's all. :) (My version of "fan art" is "verbal art," or to be more accurate, blabbing endlessly ad nauseum about movies....)

Lovely collage! Thanks for posting it. :-)

Re: Re: Re: Fan Art Page

WOW!!!!!! Peggi, you've really outdone yourself with this one :-)! Truly, truly gorgeous!! I know how much you love that particular film (have to agree, quite frankly) :-)

And the collages on your site are stunning, Peg!!!

Second one has been added, natch: fan

(p.s. this page lives in the "Miscellaneous" section)

Re: Fan Art Page

I've been stricken by a sudden urge to watch Marie Antoinette again....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fan Art Page

Thanks Joanne - but really, with TPs looks in a collage ya can't go wrong (and that has always been my favorite pic, ya know =) ... so glad you like it! I'm thinking I may be compelled to do a Jesse James one, and a Suez one too - if they turn out I'll let you know.

(As I recall you did some very wonderful drawings of TP a few years back ...hint...hint....=)

Talk to you soon & hope everyone has an awesome weekend, Peggi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fan Art Page

Would loooooooooove to see Jesse James and Suez, Peg!! If you get a chance that would be great :-)!