Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spanish Articles Page 5

Goodness knows you're busy and don't have much time to do this, but :-), directly below is a scan with slightly larger print [from that left column]. Is that text size ok? If not another one can be sent, yes.

Again, only if you get a chance Peachtree :-)!

Bravenet.jQuery(function(){ var emojiConvert = new EmojiConvertor(); emojiConvert.img_set = 'emojione'; emojiConvert.img_sets.emojione.sheet = 'https://apps.bravenet.com/css/sheets/sheet_emojione_64_indexed_128.png'; emojiConvert.allow_native = false; emojiConvert.use_sheet = true; emojiConvert.init_env(); Bravenet.jQuery('.bn-forum-threads-post-comment').each(function() { var replaced = emojiConvert.replace_colons(Bravenet.jQuery(this).html()); replaced = emojiConvert.replace_emoticons(Bravenet.jQuery(this).html()); Bravenet.jQuery(this).html(replaced); }); });

Re: Re: Spanish Articles Page 5

not sure what happened with the link...well, clearly you can get to it as well, but here it is :-)...

pg. 6

Re: Re: Re: Spanish Articles Page 5

I see what happened -- for some reason when it prints out, the bigger version is cut off by a couple of lines at the top, and I thought it was some other article! Looking more closely, I see it's the same article but missing a bit.

And looking more closely, I have a feeling the author has confused one French actress -- Annabella -- with another, Michele Morgan, since he claims that Ty was in love with Michele Morgan. Those Frenchwomen... seen one, you've seen 'em all! :) N'est-ce pas? :)