Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Power Jr.

Alice Faye said that kissing TP was like dying and going to heaven! LOL!

Will definitely check out "Third Eye Blonde", Carolyn, many thanks :-)!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Power Jr.

Joanne,

Enjoy "Third Eye Blonde." That's wonderful that Betty Grable said that. And she's right. Lol, what could be more wonderful than being kissed and hugged by the absolute cutest and most handsome guy, lol. I'm really very partial to "A Yank in the RAF." Of course, that's the one with Betty Grable. In my opinionn, that movie earns him the prize for being the best romancer. There are so many great scenes. I love the way he gently teases her with that cute look on his face. And then I love it when he's in bed in the, lol, maternity ward, and the nurse takes his temp and he says "Hey, you're cute." My very favorite scene in the movie is when Betty Grable is on the couch and kicking because he's forcing the ring on her finger. Sigh. Oh to be Betty Grable!

Carolyn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Power Jr.

Ah to be Betty Grable indeed :-)! You're going to kick me here but I've completely forgotten about the maternity ward scene! Sad. Will have to re-watch it now :-)!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Power Jr.

Joanne,

Enjoy and have fun watching the movie again! Lol, I've seen this movie about 5 times now. The maternity ward scene is quite funny! I just love the entire movie. Lol, the thing that drives me wild is the way that he romances her. I love the look he gets in his eye and the way that he keeps on trying and doesn't give up. Lol, and it turns out to be all worth it in the end. Thank goodness she didn't fall for Morley!

Carolyn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Power Jr.

It is a terribly cute relationship and he ALWAYS has that twinkle in his eye and you can see they're crazy about each other from the first reel.

Another favorite scene is when both he and the other officer watch her floor show and eventually they find out they're there for the same girl. Love it!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Power Jr.

Hi Joanne,

Yes, that floor show scene is cute. There are so many cute scenes in this movie. Another one is when Tyrone Power aka Tim Baker notices that he and Morley go in for the same type of flowers in their lapels, lol. And I love the scene where Tim comes to Carol's apartment, and pretends to be wounded and she props his foot up on a pillow. However, my favorite scene is still the one where he's forcing the ring on her finger, lol.

Carolyn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Power Jr

I have GOT to watch this now :-)!!!!

He really was the classic likeable rogue in this one (always a glint in the eye and the killer smile :-)!!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone Powe

Hi Joanne,

Enjoy the movie! I will also be watching it again. Lol, it will be about the sixth time I've seen it. I love the entire movie. Tyrone Power is as handsome as can be starting with the beginning when he's wearing the leather jacket and the shades and he steps out of the airplane.

Carolyn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New video of Tyrone

Too true! yet another killer look from TP :-)!