Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tyrone Power's grave

I was wondering are the public allowed to go to the hollywood stars graves or is this not allowed which would be understandable as I am sure there are crazy people out there that might do damage etc for money or whatever reasons. I was just wondering do they do tours etc as I have seen ty's on line and it looks so beautiful, wouldn't you just want to go up and touch it or pray by it. Just wondering as I see other stars are buried in this hollywood ground for only big stars. The more I watch his movies lately the more I cannot get over how handsome he was and I am reading a book on his personal life. He was such a nice man, a decent man full of compassion for others, no one had a bad word to say of this lovely human being. Just wished I could have met him like us all on this site eh?

Re: Tyrone Power's grave

Fans visit star graves all the time. :)

Isn't there an annual gathering at Ty's grave on the anniversary of his death? I think I read somewhere they're planning a special event this year because it will be the 50th anniversary of his passing.

Re: Re: Tyrone Power's grave

With this being the 50th anniversary of his passing, I have certainly thought about making the trip out there, but travel has become soooooo expensive with all this nickel and diming passengers.

But I hope I make it out to California, maybe my next vacation I can try planning this, and seeing his grave and other star favorites of mine.

Ty's grave is very stately, it's also very peaceful.

Would have certainly liked to see him in person. I was only 4 when he died.

Re: Tyrone Power's grave

THANKS PEACHTREAGEL AND MELODY.!!!!!!!!!!

alexandra