Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What's My Line

Astaire was from another planet! I don't think we'll ever see a dancer like that again!!

(BTW, if you've e-mailed to the work address, I can't get in for the time being, so send any e-mails to the Yahoo addy Melody :-).)

Re: Re: What's My Line

I'm so glad that I discovered this video! Watching it was such a treat for me! I never ever knew that Tyrone Power was a guest on What's My Line. Lol, I was kind of shocked to see him with the beard. Lol, he's much, much more handsome without it, I think.

Carolyn

Re: Re: Re: What's My Line

Yes, isn't it a hoot. A real gem and it's such a treat to see him as himself, so to speak.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's My Line

Joanne,

It is a treat!!! I was also very delighted when I found the video of Tyrone Power singing "Chattanooga Choo Choo" with Judy Holiday, Kay Starr and Janet Blair. Lol, he looks like he's enjoying himself! I just hope that as time goes on, we will see more of these very rare and wonderful treats being put in youtube for our viewing pleasure.

Carolyn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's My Line

Yes, aren't these a particular treat, Carolyn. It's terrific to see him in a 'natural' state, of sorts.