The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ken Jennings The Jeopardy Guy

Hi Peachtreegal,

I remember Ken Jennings! I watch Jeopardy all the time, and I saw Ken on most of the shows. I did not know that he had a site. Lol, seems like everyone has a site nowadays. Well, unfortunately I cannot begin to hazard a guess on the movie quiz, but I will say that I adore Luck of the Irish. Tyrone Power is exceptionally handsome in that movie! And thank goodness he ends up with Nora and not that other woman. I couldn't stand her! Looks like Ken is doing great. And making a mint of money I bet on all of those speaking engagements, etc. Well, why not. He deserves it! When you are gifted with that kind of intelligence, you should make the most of it, and he certainly has done that.

Carolyn

Re: Ken Jennings The Jeopardy Guy

[Prince Caspian..can't recall the subtitle tis had]...Luck of the Irish..color Green. Meet Joe Black...black color. The Woman in Red...red color theme.

Nope, I'm lost :-)?!?

Re: Re: Ken Jennings The Jeopardy Guy

Supposedly the answer is at this thread on Jennings' forum page, but darned if I can find it. They're all suggesting additional films for the quiz, but is the #@)(*#& answer? :)

http://ken-jennings.com/messageboards/viewtopic.php?t=4479

Re: Re: Re: Ken Jennings The Jeopardy Guy

I saw that too, and yeah, I'll be danged if I coulf figure out the answer as well. Methinks they've become smitten with their own 'cleverness' (Not to mention taking out the fun!) Ah well.