The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fleamarket --- Free --- yes, FREE --- Rawhide NTSC VHS

Peachtreegal
Rawhide was released in a perfectly nice official DVD edition-- it's in a set called The Fox Classic Western Collection with two other Westerns, one of which is a bonafide masterpiece, The Gunfighter. You can get it for a very low price at any number of online retailers.

I'm not sure why you'd want to record this off a VHS tape onto a homemade DVD for your collection -- Fox's DVD would be a much superior viewing experience.
Joanne
Peachtree is right Adam, and, yes as mentioned, you can get it cheap as well ( can buy it separately, too)
Thanks ladies, but I have the official DVD - always my first route. My VHS-->DVD was in the past, Christmas 2004 in fact, when that DVD - and the many others! - was/were not yet released.

Thanks for the tips but it is a giveaway. You never know who might visit the site. Maybe some of them old folks will go surfing on their laptops?

If you have the official DVD, why did you want to copy the VHS onto DVD too? Just wondering. :)

Peachtreegal
If you have the official DVD, why did you want to copy the VHS onto DVD too? Just wondering. :)
I have to quote myself for the answer to that one.
Adam
My VHS-->DVD was in the past, Christmas 2004 in fact, when that DVD - and the many others! - was/were not yet released.
I have it now. I didn't have it then.