Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where Are My Children Screencaps

I recently acquired a DVD screencapping program, and have made some screencaps from the 1916 film Where Are My Children, starring Tyrone Power Sr. and Patia Power, Tyrone's parents. His baby sister Anne is also in the film, playing the infant niece of Tyrone Sr. and Patia. (I've written about this film in an earlier post.)

I didn't do a comprehensive screencapping of the entire movie, just a few snaps of Tyrone Sr. and Patia, either together or alone, or of baby Anne, so you can get an idea of what they're like.

Two year old Tyrone Jr. shows up for a few seconds at the very end, as one of the imaginary sons of the couple played by the Powers. (The character played by Patia has had three abortions that she kept secret from her husband, until all is revealed towards the end.) The little boy is very obviously Tyrone Jr. -- those eyebrows are unmistakable even at that age! -- and for his few moments on film, I did do a lot of screencaps. :)

You can find the screencaps at my Shutterfly site:

http://paulasmoviepage.shutterfly.com/

Shutterfly albums (including my album for Where Are My Children) have thumbnails which you can view in three sizes. (I suggest looking at the thumbnails in the largest size.) Click on the thumbnail for an even bigger (medium size) picture. If you'd like to get the original size picture, which is very large, you'll have to download it and to do that you have to register at the site. (It's free -- it's easy.) :)

I hope you explore the rest of my movie page and enjoy. I am working on more screencaps from other movies and plan to update the page regularly, including more photos for the albums already there with my favorite actors and movies.

Re: Where Are My Children Screencaps

WOW, Peachtree, these are fabulous!!!!! What a treat (the quality is great as well!! I've been out of the country for a month, so it's great to find all these goodies :-)!

Your site is FABULOUS as well and I'm gonna look at it at length :-)!!!!!!! Great job, girl :-)!!!!!!

Delighted you like it. ;) Please feel free to leave a comment at the site. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's an amazing find. I've never read about this before in any biographies or articles. Someone should list it on his IMDB page, since the earliest credit they have for him is School for Wives (1925).