Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yes! Widescreen

Just checked the King of the Khyber Rifles broadcast, and it IS widescreen indeed. Woo hoo! I think this is the first time ever for a broadcast in the correct aspect ratio.

Re: King of the Khyber Rifles-Widescreen!

Great, great stuff Peachtree :-)!!! Had no idea about the runaway horses incident! Fascinating. (He was quite the looker in his younger days and seemed to retain the baby face features, though craggier in his later days.) He was a natural as an actor, as well. The Johnson site is great (the "Premiere" pic from '94 is a riot!)!!

BTW, I need to clean up the links page and I'm thinking of adding an "other sites of interest" links section as well. Is it ok if I add your "Movie Page"?

Re: King of the Khyber Rifles-Widescreen!

>BTW, I need to clean up the links page and I'm thinking of adding an "other sites of interest" links section as well. Is it ok if I add your "Movie Page"?[/quote]

Dear Joanne, please add both my movie page and my Ben Johnson page (I've added a lot of stuff to it since the Premiere photo on November 6, too).

That's so sweet of you. Thanks!

Speaking of westerns, I wish Ty had made more. Rawhide is a favorite of mine, I think it's an underrated gem.