Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ty mystery photo

I'm almost ready say it might be James Stewart and not Tyrone Power . . .

This would be a good one for our webmistress Joanne to solve, or maybe AV or Peachtree??

Lovely photo no matter who it ends up being.

You felt like me........when I saw the picture the caption read "Tyrone Power", but somehow I just didn't think was him, and it isn't. It's Henry Fonda from the movie "Blockade". It certainly had me "chasing my tail" though....lolol I literally have hundreds of pics of Ty as well as several of his movies, but do not have all his movies. Not having all his movies was what made me wonder "Could it be Ty". Normally I know right away. Like when someone on Ebay puts a Zorro pic up as Tyrone and it's Guy Williams...I always send them a message and say "It's not Tyrone, it's Guy Williams"....lolol I guess not everyone is like we Ty fans...they don't know him on sight....lolol Thank you for your reply.

I have Friday-itis..and I'm reading the messages backwards to boot :-)!!!

Everyone have a nice weekend.

joanne

Hi guys, this is Henry Fonda and Madelline Carroll (sp?) from the film, "Blockade"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029924/

Joanne, I figured you'd know. :)

I wonder if they identified him as TP in the pic?

Hope you're well Melody--I need to write :-)!!!

Doing well, Miss J!! We're getting ready for a benefit performance this weekend. Now if only my dancers will hold up! Two with ankle trouble, one was in the ER over the weekend (non-dance related).

Otherwise waiting for spring to appear! It's been a bit shy overhere.

Ah ha, the benefit performance :-)!!! You must have your hands more than bit full :-)!!! (BTW,I owe you a dvd!!!)

Which DVD is that??

The dance dvd for starters :-( (Also, want to send some TP goodies, as well.)

Sounds good--thanks, Joanne!