5. House (1986)-stars William Katt as a horror novelist who moves into his late aunt's house not long after his son disappears. The movie is creepy and funny at the same time.
4. Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn (1987)-stars Bruce Campbell as Ash, who accidentally recites passages from the Book of the Dead and all sorts of weird things happen. This movie is what the Three Stooges would look like if they were graphically violent.
3. Cujo (1983)-Based on a Stephen King novel, stars Dee Wallace-Stone and Danny Pintauro who are a mother and son trapped in a Pinto for most of the movie by a rabid St. Bernard bitten by a rabid bat. Very claustrophobic and creepy.
2. Poltergeist (1982)-stars Craig T. Nelson and Heather O'Rourke. A suburban family moves into a house that was built on an Indian burial ground. Scary because of the steak/flesh-tearing scene, the tree, and the clown.
1. Halloween 3: Season of the Witch (1982)-An evil toymaker who hates kids creates and mass markets some Halloween masks that will make the kids' heads explode when they watch a specific TV commercial with the mask on. It has nothing to do with the other Halloween movies and Michael Myers only makes a cameo in the movie in a commercial at the beginning advertising the first movie. Sick, demented, twisted movie.