Third Air Force H.Q, South Ruislip

Share your memories, look up old friends.

Third Air Force H.Q, South Ruislip
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help - road traffic accident in Ruislip/Eastcote

Hi,
I'm the granddaughter of an 85 year-old man who was severely injured in a road traffic accident on Field End Road on Tuesday 27th July 2010. He was air lifted after the accident and taken to Royal London Hospital (a leading hospital for truama patients). However despite their best efforts, the doctors were unable to save him. He passed away on 21st August 2010.

I am posting this on behalf of myself and the rest of the family who are now left in pieces as anyone who has lost someone they love would be.

I am asking for ANY information you may have to help find the pieces of the jigsaw. We are asking for witnesses to help. This would make a significant difference. All we want is justice, pure and simple. ANY help is greatly appreciated. Please please get in contact as we don't have any other way of solving this - we need you. This really is our only hope.

The details of the collision are:
85 year old man hit by a car on field end road on 27/07/10 at 5.17 pm. He travelled on bus 282 on Field End Road at 5.12pm and we believe he got off the next stop near 'the Fairway'. He was crossing Field End Road when he was hit by a car at 5.17pm.

If you were on the road or anywhere near by, or even on the bus 282 and may have seen something, anything, please get in contact. Honestly, your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking some time out to read this message.

If you can help in ANY way please contact me on: maral82_g@yahoo.com.