Return to Website

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK

Want a cart or got one for sale? Need a harness or looking for other carters to cart with or carting events here in the UK or elsewhere.  Leave your details here.

Please let us know if you have found this service useful. Due to lack of time we are unable to monitor this service, but we would like to know if you have found what you were looking for via the forum.       pete-wendy@midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Midland Bernese Carting Calender http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk/page2.htm

Midland Bernese Carters UK http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Handbuilt Swiss style carts for sale

For anyone in the UK looking for a Swiss style cart, Brian Boyd of the Pennine Carters is making hardwood carts to a traditional Swiss design. The carts are lightweight, easy to dismantle and transport. Prices on application to Brian at:

lynnebrian50@hotmail.com

To view some photos of Brian's handiwork visit our website at

www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk and go to the Starting Carting page.

Wendy & Pete

Re: Handbuilt Swiss style carts for sale

I am iterested. Could you send me a picture and info about the cart?

Thanks

Rita

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

For anyone in the UK looking for a Swiss style cart, Brian Boyd of the Pennine Carters is making hardwood carts to a traditional Swiss design. The carts are lightweight, easy to dismantle and transport. Prices on application to Brian at:

lynnebrian50@hotmail.com

To view some photos of Brian's handiwork visit our website at

www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk and go to the Starting Carting page.

Wendy & Pete

Re: Handbuilt Swiss style carts for sale

I have purchased an old hand cart and I am now seeking any information to convert it to a cart that can be pulled by my Bernese. I am also looking for a harness to buy. Can you help as there is not much available in Australia. Thanks.