Return to Website

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK

Want a cart or got one for sale? Need a harness or looking for other carters to cart with or carting events here in the UK or elsewhere.  Leave your details here.

Please let us know if you have found this service useful. Due to lack of time we are unable to monitor this service, but we would like to know if you have found what you were looking for via the forum.       pete-wendy@midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Midland Bernese Carting Calender http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk/page2.htm

Midland Bernese Carters UK http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cart for Sale in USA

I have a used Dog Cart for sale. If you are interested I will send pictures. I live in Philadelphia, PA.

I bought the dog cart new for $950 USA from Graham Carriage Works (). You can see pictures of it on their website.

It is their more expensive 'Trans Sport Model.' This is the "break down" model which can fit in a car trunk (car boot?). Breakdown and assembly takes less than three minutes, with no tools. It also has foot brakes which can stop you and the dog very effectively. I am selling the cart because I no longer have the dog I bought it for. The cart does not include the cart harness, but a cart harness can be bought on e-bay for about $50. No traces are needed for this cart. This cart can also be used with a goat or very small pony.

I am asking $600(USA) or best offer.

Thank you for your time.

Rebecca Morris

Graham Carriage Works Website

The web site for Graham carriage works did not show up in the original posting. The website shows pictures of the model I have for sale. If you are interested I will send pictures of my cart.

home.pacifier.com/~carriage/cancar

Rebecca

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have a used Dog Cart for sale. If you are interested I will send pictures. I live in Philadelphia, PA.

I bought the dog cart new for $950 USA from Graham Carriage Works (). You can see pictures of it on their website.

It is their more expensive 'Trans Sport Model.' This is the "break down" model which can fit in a car trunk (car boot?). Breakdown and assembly takes less than three minutes, with no tools. It also has foot brakes which can stop you and the dog very effectively. I am selling the cart because I no longer have the dog I bought it for. The cart does not include the cart harness, but a cart harness can be bought on e-bay for about $50. No traces are needed for this cart. This cart can also be used with a goat or very small pony.

Thank you for your time.

Rebecca Morris

Re: Cart for Sale in USA

This cart was sold.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you for your time.

Rebecca Morris