Return to Website

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK

Want a cart or got one for sale? Need a harness or looking for other carters to cart with or carting events here in the UK or elsewhere.  Leave your details here.

Please let us know if you have found this service useful. Due to lack of time we are unable to monitor this service, but we would like to know if you have found what you were looking for via the forum.       pete-wendy@midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Midland Bernese Carting Calender http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk/page2.htm

Midland Bernese Carters UK http://www.midland-bernese-carters.org.uk

Carts For Sale & Wanted UK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Carts for sale

I am very interested in purchasing a carts for my Newfoundlands. Can you send me details of designs etc.. including what measurements of my dogs are needed.. Thank you in advance. Are these available in the U.K. ?

Hi, Could you please send me details of your carts, I am particularly interested in a sulky type cart, but i am quite a heavyweight, so would need to know it would take my weight. I have two very large and strong Malamutes and a Vizsla. Please include prices.

Thanks, Fiona.

Hi, I have a Border Collie and Bull Terrier, I would like to buy a cart. Could you please send me photo's of your carts and cost.
Thanks, I look forward to your reply.
Sue

Hi,

Please send me details to contact you for a cart for a St Bernard, costs etc.

Very interested in your advert.

Thanks

Simon

Hi
got my dog carts from k9carts in america,
thanks
Terry

Thanks Terry,

Not sure why so hard to find these in the UK, even found some in the USA that look like mini horse carriages!

Take care,

Simon

Hi, I'm desperately trying to find a cart in the UK for a Leonberger and Newfie but have had no luck for months. Too expensive to import! There MUST BE SOMEONE in the UK who has a cart they're not using or even makes them!! please reply to newfibell@btinternet.com thanks karen

Hi, we are looking for a cart for our Leo, please e-mail with any info.
Kind regards Yvonne

I am interested in finding out about a cart for my bernese ****** can you send details of price, type, size etc.

Thankyou

Joyce

I wonder if you are able to help me. We run a small animal rescue group, we are different from most other rescues in that we bring the dogs to our homes, get to know them and then find the right home for the dog. At times we have some foster dogs that would benifit from more than a long run and are therfore looking for a cart. I can appreciate they are different sizes but would appreciate any help you can give me in this area. Our own dogs are all rescues and range from a lakeland terrier up to a great dane. Happy new year to you.

would love information on a cart 4 a newfie plz.
regards anita.

email: paulpenty@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Can you tell me how much a new light weight cart for a newfoundland would be. thank you

very small lightwieght cart!

I am looking for a cart and harness for my miniature poodle to pull!
any contacts or addresses welcome. Would be used for charity and maybe PAT visiting.
I live in Ireland but visit UK frequently.

could you plz send info on carts to dj.hat@hotmail.co.uk.thx

I would like information on your carts please. Design, cost etc and also harnesses.

I have a Newfy.

Thank you

Could you please email me the details of your carts. jordanshelley@hotmail.com

Jim & Barbara Forrester
Our company has been making dog related items for 10 years, our latest product is a beautiful, light weight cart ( 35 lbs ) with 16 inch bicycle tires and comes with hand brakes. Please contact us for colors and prices.

Reply to ^^
May i please have details of cart, price etc. I have a springer spaniel cross.
Thanks.
cadam754@Hotmail.com

could you please email a picture of your cart, thanks

I am interested in dog carts and harnesses if yuo can send me any information?

Hi,
I have a Husky and i would like some more info on the carts and harness you have forsale and any pictures you can send to me via Email would be great.

Thanks

Hi please send pics and price for a cart to fit a Newfie
To dyerjul@aol.com

Could you please email me details of your carts for a Pyrenean Mounain Dog.
Thanks.