Welcome to

TowEasy Forum and FAQ

Welcome to
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One more small need.....

There is something I forgot to mention during our phone conversation today. We do a lot of promotions through our customer base. What are the chances of being able to export name and mailing address information to a comma delimited format file so we can create mailing lists and labels?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hola Paul! We have been looking at your software and to this point, we are impressed. I do a have a couple of questions, aka needs I would like to place before you.

1.) Is there a more complete operations manual once we register with you?

2.) We currently use another software program that automatically stamps times for us and lets us know when we have had a call on the dispatch board too long. I know yours supports time stamping to a degree. We need to be able to track the time the call came in, the time the call was dispatched, the time the driver "97'd" (reached the destination) and the time of call completion (aka 98 time). Is there plans to incorporate this later? and if so, can you set up the "current calls in progress" screen to reflect the different calls status so my dispatchers can tell at a glance whats going on?

3.) Discounting. We currently provide a set discount to our commercial customers. We also support a 5% "Quick Pay" discount. If they send their checks by a certain day, we give an additional discount. I can't find that ability in your AR system, if it exists, where is it, if it doesn't can you consider it in a future update? It would be nice if the statement could reflect this additional discounted amount, something like (if you pay by 1/1/01, your quick pay discount is $0.00) something to that nature would be perfect.

4.) I have several hourly accounts. they are charged by the quarter hour. How and where do I set that up and how can I link it to the time stamping feature?

I have lots more questions, but I don't want to make you hate me so I'll stop here for now. I am sending you a money order to register it asap.

Re: One more small need.....

The new update has most of what you have asked Bill.

You will find the Exporting of the customer database to a comma delimited file in Customer section.

Allways pleaseure to improve TowEasy 2000.

Paul

Replying to:

There is something I forgot to mention during our phone conversation today. We do a lot of promotions through our customer base. What are the chances of being able to export name and mailing address information to a comma delimited format file so we can create mailing lists and labels?

Replying to:

Hola Paul! We have been looking at your software and to this point, we are impressed. I do a have a couple of questions, aka needs I would like to place before you.

1.) Is there a more complete operations manual once we register with you?

2.) We currently use another software program that automatically stamps times for us and lets us know when we have had a call on the dispatch board too long. I know yours supports time stamping to a degree. We need to be able to track the time the call came in, the time the call was dispatched, the time the driver "97'd" (reached the destination) and the time of call completion (aka 98 time). Is there plans to incorporate this later? and if so, can you set up the "current calls in progress" screen to reflect the different calls status so my dispatchers can tell at a glance whats going on?

3.) Discounting. We currently provide a set discount to our commercial customers. We also support a 5% "Quick Pay" discount. If they send their checks by a certain day, we give an additional discount. I can't find that ability in your AR system, if it exists, where is it, if it doesn't can you consider it in a future update? It would be nice if the statement could reflect this additional discounted amount, something like (if you pay by 1/1/01, your quick pay discount is $0.00) something to that nature would be perfect.

4.) I have several hourly accounts. they are charged by the quarter hour. How and where do I set that up and how can I link it to the time stamping feature?

I have lots more questions, but I don't want to make you hate me so I'll stop here for now. I am sending you a money order to register it asap.