Welcome to

TowEasy Forum and FAQ

Welcome to
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Baltimore Tow Show

Thanks, I just want people to know that this program is for everyone. I dont think there is one Towing company which could not afford it. I will be increasing the price in december or january to $199.00. Who registers it before then will get it for 99.00.

Thanks again Tracy.

Paul

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Paul just wanted to comment on the Baltimore Tow Show! I heard alot of people talking that the program was to cheap but lol that's a good thing because I'm sure they will use the free download to see what it's like then they will see what a GREAT Program!!!!!!!!!! It does so much and I really guess that most people think it is NOT REAL but it's the best out there and I mean that and for the price guys you just have to try it and you will be amazed. Paul you could put every towing, automotive, & body shop programs out of business Hey but it's true!!!!!But it was a pleasure meeting you & Jay and I hope you get a good response from the Baltimore Towshow!!!!!!!! If any customer out there that wants to contact me about the this program 8-5 M-F 301-694-6613 or e-mail me at grimmsauto@aol.com Thanks, Tracy from Grimm's Automovation in Frederick, MD