Return to Website

La Société des Filles du roi et soldats du Carignan Web Forum

Honoring the memory of our courageous ancestors, the filles du roi (King's Daughters) and the soldiers of the Carignan-Salières Regiment of 17th century New France.

Forum: La Société des Filles du roi et soldats du Carignan Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: membership conditions...are you kidding?

I realize I'm responding to a message posted back in January. I hope you won't let the membership conditions put you off from applying. I was just accepted as a full member and to me it is an honor especially in light of my trip to Québec in 2008. It sounds like you have such a prestigious lineage, it would be a shame not to pursue it. I am not sure what bothers you so much about the conditions. All the information you furnish (including your own personal info) is public information and anyone who really wants to get it can easily do so. We are not giving social security numbers, information about prison records, or any information that could cause us harm or embarrassment so I am not clear about why you would think if La Société ... has custody of it, it could be used for sinister purposes. Enlighten me if you ever come back to the forum. MT

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com