Have Your Say

Welcome to the village of Bobbington message forum. Please feel free to ask any questions, or to voice your opinion on anything relating to either the village of Bobbington or the web site in general.

Bobbington Village
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You

I am sure that I speak for all the residents of Bobbington in thanking Dawn Kellet for the manner in which she is keeping the village tidy, she is painstaking in her efforts and an exemplary example of some one who really cares about our local environment.

I would also like to thank the Village Hall Committee for all the hard work they have carried out in updating the Hall and bringing it up to such a fine standard, and finally I would like to thank all those Ladies who use their cars, their houses and give their time in caring for the elderly of the Village, we do appreciate it.

Re: Thank You

Yes, Dawn must have put in a great deal of effort. It is Unfortunate that despite this, Bobbington have only made 2nd place in this years Best kept Village competition.

Oh well better luck next time.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am sure that I speak for all the residents of Bobbington in thanking Dawn Kellet for the manner in which she is keeping the village tidy, she is painstaking in her efforts and an exemplary example of some one who really cares about our local environment.

I would also like to thank the Village Hall Committee for all the hard work they have carried out in updating the Hall and bringing it up to such a fine standard, and finally I would like to thank all those Ladies who use their cars, their houses and give their time in caring for the elderly of the Village, we do appreciate it.