Have Your Say

Welcome to the village of Bobbington message forum. Please feel free to ask any questions, or to voice your opinion on anything relating to either the village of Bobbington or the web site in general.

Bobbington Village
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leaton Hall

Hello,

My name is Penny and I have just purchased an apartment in Leaton Hall, Leaton Lane. I wondered if anyone had any old photographs of the hall before it was renovated (or even after). It is a beautiful old building and would like to know a little more about the history of it.

If anyone could help, then I would be grateful.

Cheers

Penny

Re: Leaton Hall

Penny

If you have discovered any history about Leaton hall why not let me have the information to put in the next Bobbington Bulletin? I hope as a new resident you are getting your quarterly copy of the bulletin. We have started a new series about the history of buildings in bobbington, the last article was about Blakelands and the forthcoming article will be about Manor Farm. Articles are always welcome.

David

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello,

My name is Penny and I have just purchased an apartment in Leaton Hall, Leaton Lane. I wondered if anyone had any old photographs of the hall before it was renovated (or even after). It is a beautiful old building and would like to know a little more about the history of it.

If anyone could help, then I would be grateful.

Cheers

Penny