Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Elite Island Yachts

Elite Island Yachts - Look out for a pitch to buy time share while you are on vacation. Nothing like spending a couple of hours listening to BS. You get caught up in the trip and you buy while in the mood. Only later do you find out that you paid way too much!

Truth Teller

Re: Elite Island Yachts

Some friends just quit as crew from Elite. Said the company was extremely disorganized and pretty clueless. You would do better doing crewed trips occasionally rather than buying in.

timeshare,time-share, n. a fraud; a cheat; a scam; a method of extracting money under false pretences: timeshare'-r person who has been defrauded. [Eng.;to trick, to betray confidence]

I took a trip with Elite Island Yachts and was told prior to taking the trip that this was a time share company. The trip was great and inexpensive. At the end of the trip, I decided not to buy into the time share. I got a good trip at a cheap price.

Time share sales people can be aggressive and you can always say no. Some people really like time share. My advice is take the information that is provided and think it over when you get home.

Steven

Dear Truth Teller;-
If it is all BS, then I guess we would not have 13 boats that are booked back to back. I guess we have quite a few hundred happy owners that would strongly disagree with you.

Did you pay too much for your cruise?

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum