Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help on buying right boat type

Hi, I am relatively new to boating and my wife and I are looking to purchase a boat for cruising around the islands of the Bahamas. No overnights, we live in Nassau and will be taking day trips to some of the surrounding cays and islands. What kind of boat would be best? My wife likes cabin cruisers but I feel more comfortable with an open boat, like a center console. We think we are meeting in the middle by looking at a deck boat but I am concerned that it is not the right style of boat for handling ocean travel with 3-5 foot waters. Please give your advice on the subject, my wife and I would be most grateful!!

John

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum