Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
boat registration

Need some help as to registering a boat that I will be leaving in the BVI's. My plans were to register her with USCG. I have residences in Virginia and N. Carolina so have those options as well. Any thoughts? Thanks,
Danny

Re: boat registration

DannyP

Just read your post. Since it was posted a number of months ago, I don't know if you still any advise. However, for the benefit of others who may read this I offer the following.

We did that same thing you are looking into. We used
ASAP to handle the whole thing. I understand the process is not all that difficult and you can do it yourself. However, I did not have the time or inkling to get into the details to make sure it was done right. ASAP charged me about $600 for their effort and everything went smoothly. The renewal process is very simple and is something that I will do myself. ASAP provides the advise on how to do the renewal. You can reach ASAP at:

Lisa Borkowski, President
lisa@asapmarinedocs.com
ASAP Marine Documentation & Registration, Inc.
1550 SE 17 Street, Suite 5
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Phone: 954-926-2387
DIRECT LINE: 954-463-6346
Fax: 954-920-2145
Cell: 954-610-2356

Good Luck,

Dave
Leu Cat

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum