Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fractional ownership or Timeshare

Is there anyone in US Virgins or BVI who currently have 32-40 Ft. sailboat and are looking for additional owners to share cost and expences? My wife and I have done this for a number of years and we were able to have 4 weeks of sailing and the expences were shared among several owner/members. The majority owner decided to sell and so we are looking for a new group.

Re: Fractional ownership or Timeshare

i hAVE A soverel 36' will sell all for $20,000 or a 5 week per year use for $4000 in us virgin isl . and nerby islands.as it is the boat has no diesel engine included in the price. if you decide to buy the 5 weeks , then i will install an new yanmar 40 hp ,2 100watt solar panels and fixed bimini to with davits for the dinghy,
see pictures http://new.photos.yahoo.com/yhxaig/albums

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum