Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carla Guy's OU emails

Heard there were many emails sent by Carla Guy (simply a Tribal Member working at OU) making comments about my not being a Council Member and owing money.

Ms. Guy, firstly, you don't have the foggiest idea about what being a Council Member is or how it runs and definitely are not one nor will you ever be.

Secondly, based on what I hear you have put across the country regarding myself and have full intentions when the time comes of looking at it and possibly Don Kelin or DK as you like to refer to him, may not be the only one suing you.

Thirdly, you're gonna also have to pay back the tribe for all those illegal Council and Housing Meetings.

And fourthly, at the point I can visually see what the emails say about me, think it will be time to let, from the President of OU, down to the boss, know what you have been doing with taxpayer dollars and the time you were suppose to be working for OU.

Now just how smart is it to use taxpayer dollars to trash someone, openly....